Monday, December 1, 2008

the last week

So its here the last week of my time in this amazing and beautiful county!  This has been a real awesome expreince. God has taught me some much form the kids that i thought that i would be helping. For instance a little girl jumping 6 feet off of a ralling in to my arms with out even thinking, to a man who has nothing giving me the ring i spoke of earlyer and last tita showing me that there should not be the word if in our vocab if we believe in God! He will ALWAYS provide for is children.  Today we were doing some home visits and i realized that it was the last time i would see some of them. I got very sad for the first time about thinking about coming home leaving for three months is going to feel like a life time. these kids, families, and place have been my home and will be my home for a long time to come. I am excited to see my family and my few friends, but God has shown me that this is my new home and im very excited to be back here and doing this work that God has let me do. I will be writing on here while i am in the states as well i hope you all liked my posts and they showed alittle bit of my life in guatemala, but to really see what i saw you need to come here and touch the kids love on the and let them teach you! God bless!
jacob

No comments: